All necessary CASEF forms can be found on this website and any appropriate Intel ISEF forms, you may go directly to ISEF website and look for forms link on left. Guideline pdf of ISEF 2018 Rules-Only and regulations.
- Exhibitor Entry Form
- 2018-Summary-and-Checklist (formerly Abstract Form)
- SRC Review Form
- 2018 Teacher_Inventory_Form
- Volunteer Request Letter
- Senior Division only- Agreement to Attend ISEF
- Rubrics: 2018-engineering-rubric, and 2018-tradtional-judging-rubric
1-Checklist-for-Adult-Sponsor 2018 1A-Student-Checklist-Research-Plan-Instructions 2018 1B-Approval-Form 2018 1C-Regulated-Research-Institution 2018 2-Qualified-Scientist 2018 3-Risk-Assessment 2018 4-Human-Participants 2018 4-Sample-Informed-Consent 2018 5AB-Vertebrate-Animal 2018 6A-Potentially-Hazardous-Biological-Agents 2018 6B-Human-Vertebrate-Animal-Tissue 2018 7-Continuation 2018
Link to https://casef.stemwizard.com student registration open now
Access the Intel ISEF site through: societyforscience.org. You can click on the Intel ISEF site on the left margin. From here, you can access all ISEF forms, rules and guidelines and the RULES WIZARD. The Rules Wizard will help student determine which forms they must complete for their individual type of research. ALL students MUST complete forms:
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1)
- Student Checklist (1A) with a completed Research Plan and References (The abstract should be completed at fair time and on the official CASEF form found on this website.)
- Approval Form (1B)
Need More Information?
The rules and guidelines for Capital Area Science and Engineering Fair are available on the Science Service website in a number of formats to better aid all of those involved in the process: students, parents, teachers, and mentors. Click here and then click on International Rules and Guidelines for the full text of the rules and the forms both in html and in a downloadable format.
- Intel ISEF Rules Wizard for the wizard asks a series of questions to determine a list of forms that you need to complete.
- Overview for Forms and Dates for a brief explanation of each form’s purpose and when in the science fair project process it should be completed.
- Common SRC Problems for some quick pointers about what NOT to do.