All necessary CASEF forms can be found on this website and any appropriate Intel ISEF forms, you may go directly to ISEF website and look for forms link on left. PDF copy of 2017 forms and regulations.
** Denotes changes have been made to these forms
- Exhibitor Entry Form
- 2017-Summary-and-Checklist (formerly Abstract Form)
- SRC Review Form
- 2017 Teacher_Inventory_Form
- Volunteer Request Letter
- Senior Division only- Agreement to Attend ISEF
- 2017-mini-grant-application (only if school paid the registration)
- Rubrics: 2017-engineering-rubric, and 2017-tradtional-judging-rubric
Link to https://casef.stemwizard.com student registration open now
Link to Whitaker Center Transportation form due no later than February 23, 2017 * See note below:
For security and safety reasons and to help us accommodate all school traffic on Thursday, March 23, 2017, please click link above and complete the form. This will allow us to help ensure a smooth arrival and departure for your school. Please make sure to include the name and phone number of the person responsible for coordinating the students’ transportation on the form. Whitaker Center’s doors open at 9:30am and close at 5pm. Please plan your arrival and departure within this time frame.
Access the Intel ISEF site through: societyforscience.org. You can click on the Intel ISEF site on the left margin. From here, you can access all ISEF forms, rules and guidelines and the RULES WIZARD. The Rules Wizard will help student determine which forms they must complete for their individual type of research. ALL students MUST complete forms:
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1)
- Student Checklist (1A) with a completed Research Plan and References (The abstract should be completed at fair time and on the official CASEF form found on this website.)
- Approval Form (1B)
Need More Information?
The rules and guidelines for Capital Area Science and Engineering Fair are available on the Science Service website in a number of formats to better aid all of those involved in the process: students, parents, teachers, and mentors. Click here and then click on International Rules and Guidelines for the full text of the rules and the forms both in html and in a downloadable format.
- Intel ISEF Rules Wizard for the wizard asks a series of questions to determine a list of forms that you need to complete.
- Overview for Forms and Dates for a brief explanation of each form’s purpose and when in the science fair project process it should be completed.
- Common SRC Problems for some quick pointers about what NOT to do.